Our March 2018 meeting will take place on Sunday, March 18 2018 at Bronco Billy's Pizza Palace at 41200 Blacow Road, Fremont, CA. As always, the meeting portion starts promptly at 6:30PM, but we encourage everyone to show up early if you're going to order pizza.
To receive a ballot, you must be considered a member in good standing which requires that:
1) You have attended two meeting in the last 12 months (since March 2017) and
2) You have paid your $5 annual dues for the current year (renewed July 2017)
If you have only attended one meeting, the March meeting WILL qualify as your second meeting and you will be granted a ballot if you have also paid your dues by the end of the March 2018 meeting.
Primary Endorsements being considered:
- U.S. Senator from California
- U.S. Congressional Seats for CD 15 & CD 17
- California Governor
- California Treasurer
- California Secretary of State
- Controller of California
- California Superintendent of Public Instruction
- California Commissioner of Insurance
- California Attorney General
- Board of Equalization, District 2
- Board of Supervisors, Alameda County, District 2 (Newark & Union City)
- District Attorney, Alameda County
Each office will be given 7.5 minutes of conversation, possibly more or less if we reach an easy consensus in certain discussions.
We have already endorsed Gayle McLaughlin for California Lieutenant Governor and therefore will not be discussing that office during the endorsement meeting.